a bIT ABout me
I am a qualified Emotional Therapeutic Counsellor covering Trowbridge, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas.
I understand that looking for a counsellor is a big and brave step and the thought of it can be very daunting. I offer a safe, confidential environment where you have the space to share and express the thoughts, feelings and emotions that may be weighing heavily on your shoulders.
By taking the time to learn and understand ourselves and our personal journeys/life experiences we can get in touch with those core feelings and start to heal. This process is about moving forward, building trust and confidence within yourself to make more conscious choices throughout all areas of your life; to reconnect and rebalance ourselves physically, emotionally, spiritually and start our own journeys back to our true and authentic selves.
Due to the Current Covid-19 pandemic I am offering individuals video call sessions or Walk and Talk therapy.
"Just like the lotus, we too have the ability to rise from the mud, bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world"
Key things to think about when deciding if this kind of therapy is right for you:
- Are you currently experiencing any feelings of anger, sadness, resentment, anxiety, fear, guilt, shame?
- Are you repeating the same patterns of thinking or behaviour and feel unable to break these?
- Are you struggling with addictions?
- Do you lack self-esteem or self-worth?
- Are you having problems in your relationship?
- Are you feeling stressed?
- Have you suffered physical, emotional or sexual abuse?
- Have you had a strong emotional reaction to something and don’t know why?
- Would you like to make changes to your life but don’t know how?